Followers

Thursday 26 May 2016

Creative Moments Challenge #94

 
 
Challenge 94 and a special prize
from My Stitch Back in Twine
 
Challenge 94

As always the challenge is Anything Goes, the optional twist this time is add some music to your creation

Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are
Who are offering 3 digi images to the winner


Who are offering a $12 Voucher to the winner

Who are offering 2 digi images to the winner

Who are offering 3 digi images to the winner


Special Prize
Anyone using an image from 
Will be in with a chance of winning
A new Spellbinders Victorian accents die
the winner will be chosen by the artist
 
Now to My inspiration creation
I've used the wonderful image from
Daisy May with Cupcake
 
 
 
Coloured with copics and digitally embellished
 
Hope to see you joining in the fun and entering your creations and also hope to see you popping by my store to grab a digi and enter it to win the special prize.
 
Happy Crafting
Kristyn -DT
XX
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image.
    Hugs, Angie (DT Sister) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower, I'm just got back from a short holiday, so I haven't been able to return the love until today.

    Linda :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx