Followers

Thursday 30 April 2015

Babies in the Clouds




New challenge #67 today at Creative Moments
 
using some gorgeous digi's from dee dee digi's 

 
I have used these great images that come with black and white images, pre coloured images and background papers to match and sediments ..
Just a beautiful package of digi's.
 
 
 
I have used my images to make a sweet mobile for a babies room.
As soon as I seen the babies in the umbrella's and the hangind clouds with heart rain I just had to make it hang..
 

 
I used the pre coloured images and printed them all out twice, reverting half of them so I could stick them together and make each image double sided.
and then cut slots in the clouds so I could link them together to make the top of the mobile.
 
This was something fun to make other then making a card or a layout..
 It's always fun to step outside of the box and see if the images can have you creating something different and unique, that would make a great gift.
 
I hope I have inspired you to day to come join in this challenge
 and pop over to deedeedigi's and check out her great designs.
 
HAPPY CRAFTING
Hugs xx
Kristyn - DT @ CREATIVE MOMENTS
  
 
 













1 comment:

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx