Followers

Thursday 5 March 2015

Hop along Chocolate Bunnies are Coming

Aussie Crafters is getting into the Easter Spirit. This month we are having the theme
"BUNNIES, CHICKS AND EGGS"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/aussiecrafters/
 
 
 
and
to start of this months theme we are do a fun SHAKER CARD swap.
I'm also going to introduce you to my partner in crime, Julia who will be creating with me here on my blog.
 
So lets get started
Shaker cards are so much fun to make and are a great surprise to give

 
I've used lots of stuff from my stash plus a few favourite items I own.
 
 

 


* Cardstock from my stash
* Doodlebug design inc. 6x6 paper pad - Hello Spring
* We R Memory Keepers - Neon dot acetate sheets - Pink , Teal , Yellow and Green
* Couture creations - nesting dies ovals
     * Memento tuxedo black ink
     * Heart Punch to make confetti
     * Tinsel balloon confetti
     * Elizabeth Craft Design shimmer sheets - yellow , pink , blue
     * Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Critters on the Farm  and 
 Bee Mine
     * Copic Markers to colour -
Hearts - R21, R27, R29
 Eggs  - YR21, Y32
Chicks - Y18, Y19





 
Now lets introduce Julia's gorgeous shaker card.

 
 
 
 
I hope we have inspired you to get creative and make your own shaker cards.

HUGS XX
KRISTYN -DITL AUSSIE CRAFTERS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx