Followers

Monday 13 July 2015

New Advetures with my La La land Craft Collection


Today I'm going to do a quick blog to show you what's been happening in my craft room lately..
I've been loving getting lots of images drawn up for my etsy store and having lots of fun watching my beautiful crafty friends designing with my images. If you missed the post sharing my images being used please pop by and check it out .. and if you like pop over and have a peek in store .
 
Post link
 
Shop link
 
Now to show off one of my biggest stamp collection, I love love love La La Land Crafts
 
and it has come the time for me to get it out and share and enjoy and create.
the first 2 projects I want to share are my first ever created with
La La Land, I did these over a year ago and I've learnt so much since making these and look forward to creating something fantastic with all the stamps I have recently coloured, using my Copic's.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------
 
 
Well this is this weeks crafting challenge to use all my La La goodies..
I hope I have inspired you to also dive into your stash and start creating with your goodies that may have been neglected or hiding away.
 
Please follow me by clicking follow at the top of my page, as I continue to create with these beautiful stamps and take you into my craft room.
 
HAPPY CRAFTING
Hugs xx
Kristyn

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kristyn your colouring is amazing and I just love the hat creation - you are so talented. Thank you for following me too, but I would love to see your little face over on my Google Friend Connect badge, like I have done here for you xxx - thanks so much also for the love you left behind on my blog xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanku for your wonderful comments ... thanku for popping by and becoming a follower ... I love your creations also and so glad I can follow u too xx

      Delete
  2. Lots to look at here I will be back I just became you 28 follower Come follow my blog
    http://papercreater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanku very much for popping by ... hope you come back for a better look .. i'm popping by your blog now to have a squiz and follow u ...xx

      Delete

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx