Followers

Monday 5 January 2015

Aussie Crafters January Swap - Aussie Postcard

Welcome to our First swap for 2015 at Aussie Crafters.

Our January swap is a bit of fun to get us in the mood for our up and coming AUSTRALIA DAY.

Thinking along the lines of your normal card swaps, which we all love to do, I thought we would do a POSTCARD this month with the theme of Australia Day.

I've made a 15cm x 11cm postcard (this will fit nicely in a standard C6 envelope)
 

Australia Day to me is about celebrating this beautiful country and being with family and friends enjoying the outdoors, especially the beaches and eating a big feed cooked on the bbq and lots of seafood and being thankful for this beautiful country

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI

I've used items that are in my stash (I buy everything I think can be used in my crafting, especially if its on a clearance table).

Materials used

- CARDSTOCK FROM MY STASH
-  STAMPIN UP - POSTCARD STAMP
- WASHI AND GLITTER TAPE
- PRINT OUT OF - MEANING OF AUSTRALIA DAY
- TWINE
- MARTHA STEWART EDGE PUNCH
- TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INK - VINTAGE PHOTO
- AUSSIE FLAG COCKTAIL STICK
- PAPER FLOWER
- COG CHARM
- KAISER CRAFT JOURNAL TAG
- SEA BREEZE STAMP SET - CREATIVE STAMPING MAGAZINE
- WINK OF STELLA - CLEAR
- INKSSENTIALS GLOSSY ACCENTS

Well I hope you like my postcard and I cannot wait to see what you all come up with.
plz pop over to

https://www.facebook.com/notes/aussie-crafters/australia-day-post-card-swap/323632971180870

or

https://www.facebook.com/groups/aussiecrafters/

and
www.aussiecrafters.com.au

and join in the fun.
Requirement is 1 postcard to be sent to your swap partner

lots of fun swaps and challenges each month and a great bunch of people to craft along with.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY

and happy crafting
hugs xx Kristyn DITL - Aussie Crafters




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx