Followers

Thursday 5 February 2015

Art and Craft from my Past



A few days ago I finally bit the bullet and joined INSTAGRAM, i'm thinking it may be a good place to get myself out there, and meet other arty crafty people.
So in doing that I started going back and looking through my creations an the path that has lead me here, to blogging and sharing and joining in with challenges and meeting lots of well known artists and also people like me still learning and helping each other along.
So tonight I thought I would share some of my creations and show all the different paths ive been on as I find my way, figuring out who I am and what type of crafter or artist I would like to be and where I would like it all to take me.
 

 
Keep crafting
hugs Kristyn xxx




















A



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx