Followers

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Tea for 2 or 3 or 4 or 5........


Today I'm going to take you to a wonderful place, of strange and mystical creatures, where its perfectly normal to be mad...lol!  
Please join me as we head into underland (wonderland) and have an enchanted tea party.
CHALLENGE WINNER @ FAERYINK
 
 
 
 
Faeryink is having a fantasic fun challenge this month to showcase her wonderful enchanted tea party characters.
 
As always I have gone a little mad and crazy and left simple in the box and decided to challenge myself with a fun creative little display ..
 
I have used beautiful Gabbie as alice for my creation, such beautiful stamps/digi's to colour
 
I've used my Copic Pens
*HAIR -Y02,Y11,E23,E43
*CLOTHING - RV000,RV10,B0000,B01,B04
E23, E43
EXTRAS - E40,E43, C3, C5, C10, RV29, YG06, YG17, YG61, G000
SKIN - E33, E15, E13, E11, RV00
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I've also used my Silhouette Cameo files  to make the teacups and then stacked them.
Ive also made a teapot with splash
The splash I have used thick acetate and coloured with my copics
also used the acetate clear to give the illusion of a floating teapot
The grass and tulips also are a silhouette file
 
Adding my favourite quote
"CURIOUSER & CURIOUSER"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my blog and love my tea party themed creation.
 
Plz pop over and join in this fun challenge and check out Faeryink and all the wonderful digi's
 
 
and plz leave your comments and follow my blog..
 
Keep crafting
hugs
 

24 comments:

  1. i love your adorable creation! thank you for joining our springtime challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo from michele on the DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanku for having me and thanku for popping by xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing this is so fantastic. I love it.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope to see you again.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cool! The floating teapot effect is spot on and I love those stacked teacups. Really impressive! I love it =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku very much ... And thanku for keeping me inspired to create wonderful things with your beautiful stamps xxx

      Delete
  4. Kristyn, this is positively magical! Love it! Great idea for the thick acetate for the liquid, looks amazing! Great coloring of Gabbie and stunning design elements. Thank you for playing along with us at Faery Ink Designs Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Faery Ink Designs Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanku very much for your wonderful comments , the stamps help in creating fantasy . I just love them . Thanku for popping by

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion#248. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how fabulous! You are so clever! Thank you so much for sharing at Faery Ink! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 104, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku very much .. and thanku for popping by

      Delete
  9. WOW your project is simply amazing...I enjoyed flying off to fantasy land and having a cuppa tea!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome thanku very much so glad you enjoyed travelling with me ..xx lol

      Delete
  10. The Tea for Two creation is so cute. You did a wonderful Job on this. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an awesome project! I love the colors, and the style. It's so wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along with our Enchanted Tea Party Challenge this month! Hope to see you again next month!
    Samantha
    –Faery Ink DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhhhh WOW this is totally extraordinary!!!! Loooove the scene and how very clever to use acetate in that way. Looks sooo real!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Faery’s ink challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your win over at Faery Ink. Your card is truly inspirational.. The 3D effect is totally amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx